Monday, October 27, 2014

I'm Baaaaack.

Welcome to my blog!  Thank you for following along on my amazing journey of pregnancy and my introduction into motherhood thus far.  The ride continues here... :)

I've taken a break from blogging these last few years in an effort to take in what's been going on with my family and to figure out how to handle the challenges we've faced and most certainly will continue to face.  Questions, answers, living, reading, breathing.  All of the above.

A lot of my time lately has been spent on the internet... reading other peoples blogs and Facebook pages.  Blogs from my friends Blythe and Jenna and blogs written by people I don't know.  I am feeling so inspired!  I would like to say thank you to The Mighty Facebook Page for giving me the added inspiration I needed to finally write it all down.  Yes.  All of it.  It may take me a while, but I'm ALL IN.  Is there any other way to be?  ;)

My children are the reason I am who I am today.  They give me strength, they make me crazy, they take me on the most amazing, scary, wonderful, worrisome adventures.  They are the reason I fight and will never stop advocating.  There will most likely be tears (on my end) and there will be smiles a plenty.  Yep, already crying.  Because I have it in my mind what I want to say and everything I want to share.  Alright, alright, enough with the build up!  Here goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment